Visiting Australia | Getting visit and Student Visa in Australia

There’s a lot of things that you need to know in traveling to Australia. You should know the countries rules for visitors. What visas to apply for and what are the requirements to bring. Your obligation while you are in Australia. How to comply with your visa. The things that you can and can’t bring. The best places to go, the Australian ethics, tradition and ETC.

Visas in Australia

Of course it is one of the most important thing to have when traveling to Australia. So here’s the visa that you might get if you want to study or visit to Australia. If you plan to migrate in Australia, You might want to consider getting help from the migrations lawyer in Australia.

· Visitor’s Visa

1. Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) 

This Visa lets you visit Australia; this is for visit or business visitor purposes. You can get as many times as you want for up to a year, with this visa you can stay up to 3 months each visit. Only a certain passport holder can apply online. If you are eligible for online application you need to pay AUD20, if not you need the help of a travel agent to apply. You need to be outside Australia when applying this visa.

2. eVisitor (subclass 651)

This visa is for visit or business visitor purposes, allows you to stay up to 3 months at a time within a 12 months’ period. This is a free visa and you don’t need travel agency assistant to get this visa. No stamp or label in your passport, but it can be on your records. You must be outside Australia when applying this visa.

3. Transit visa (subclass 771)

This visa allows you and your dependent children transit to Australia for more than 72 hours. You need to pass through Australia to another country.

4. Visitor visa (subclass 600)

This visa is for visit or business visitor purposes. You can stay up to 6 months. You can use this also if you are on tour with registered travel agents in People’s Republic of China.

5. Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)

This is for young people who wants to work in Australia during holiday. This can be used up to one year. Your age must be 18 but not yet 31 years old. Must be from Argentina, Bangladesh, Chile, China, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, USA, Uruguay and Vietnam.

6. Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)

This is also for young people who wants to work in Australia during Holiday and they can stay up to one year.


· Studying Visa 

1. Student visa (subclass 500)

This Visa allows you to stay in Australia to study in a recognized education institution. To have this visa you must apply and been accepted to study for full time in a recognized education institution in Australia. If you are under 18 you must have organized arrangements for the duration of your intended to stay in Australia.

2. Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)

This visa is for the guardians of an international student who is younger than 18 years old studying in Australia with Student visa. You must be a parent or the guardian who is 21 years older and has the custody of the student. You must be able to provide accommodation, welfare and other support needed by the student. It is not allowed to bring children who’s under 6 years old, except under different circumstances.

Here are some of the things that you shouldn’t do while you are in Australia

· Don’t act like you’re not impressed.

· Don’t be scared on the insects.

· Don’t be a dick.

· Don’t remind an Aussie that their team isn’t doing particularly well at their sport.

While you are in Australia, you have to respect their ethnics and traditions, respect the locals, be mindful of the countries rules, enjoy the whole place, build a lot of memories and treasure every moment.

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *